Learn About Our Business Solutions
Zeroing in on the precise Microsoft Tools and services your business needs. TEAM has developed Business 365®, which is an “all-in-one” business management solution, and is built upon Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. With Business 365®, everything needed to run your business is included, with one affordable monthly fee, including:
- Your email and office productivity tools
- Your team’s sharing, collaboration and communications tools
- Your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
- Cloud hosting and infrastructure management that ensures 99.9%+ uptime
- 24x7x365 phone and email support for routine problems, issues, questions, etc
- Accounting, financial and operational data, management and reporting solution
What is Business 365?
Business 365 ®
Simplify your company with Business 365®, an “all-in-one” business management solution available exclusively from TEAM. Download the Business 365® Fact Sheet.
Empower employees. Increase revenue by finding find new customers and keep them engaged.
Create automated processes and approval workflows throughout the customer journey.
Use easy, yet sophisticated business analytics tools to keep improving your company profitability.
Business365® integrates Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Productivity tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and Collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Teams Rooms and Teams Phone) – coupled with advanced data analytics software – for an “all-in-one” business management solution.
Business365® leverages the power of the cloud to connect your people and customers to information with full collaboration capability.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Count on TEAM for our CRM knowledge and business expertise. TEAM is known throughout the Carolinas – and beyond – for understanding business and helping businesses leverage technology as a mechanism for growth. Giving companies the ultimate tools to enhance their teams’ business processes.
Is it time to upgrade Dynamics CRM?
Are you running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or earlier? Wishing you had a technology partner who could better align your business processes with your customer relationship management software?
The truth of CRM implementations is that knowing the software only accounts for about 30% of CRM implementation success. The bigger issue is understanding how your business works, and tailoring the software to work the way your business operates vs. making your business change to match the way the software operates.
How do you want to use your Microsoft Dynamics CRM software?
- Improve customer engagement?
- Automate and accelerate the sales pipeline?
- Add marketing automation features?
- Improve customer service?
- Use Dynamics CRM as a platform to manage something else (xRM)?
- All of the above?!
And when you’re ready to migrate to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, we can help with that as well….
Power BI Business Analytics
Better Business Insight with Power BI
Most organizations are drowning in so much data that they “can’t see the forest for the trees.” Power BI and Cortana Analytics provide visually compelling dashboards that help you see and improve your company’s Key Performance Indicators. (KPIs)
With a dashboard creation process that’s as easy as Microsoft Excel, but much more powerful, PowerBI distributes real-time insights throughout the organization
TEAM Technology Can Help You
- Decide which KPIs are most important to your business
- Pull data from multiple sources into PowerBI automatically
- Create automation by triggering actions based on the criteria you set
- Identify the root cause of business performance problems
- Find opportunities for innovation and differentiation to gain market share
If you’re still running your business on last month’s reports, it’s like trying to drive while only looking in the rearview mirror. You’re missing out on major opportunities. PowerBI Business Analytics is a game-changer.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central
Need support for Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Our heritage is based on selling and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV (once also known as Navision), particularly for Manufacturing, Distribution and Service companies across the eastern half of the US and beyond.
While it may be the right move for large global companies to move to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, we know that mid-sized companies realize a much higher ROI when they use Dynamics 365NAV/Business Central. More than 250,000 companies around the world rely on Nav/BC and have for more than 20 years. TEAM Tech can easily support any version of NAV/BC and specializes in doing so.
We meet you where you are.
If you’re looking for Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC consulting services, count on TEAM to be an extended part of your organization.
We offer Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consulting Services and Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Support. Our “NAV/BC Team” staff have a great deal of experience, most with 10-20+ years of experience. Because Dynamics 365 Business Central is based on the original NAV platform, our staff are equally capable of implementing and supporting BC as well.
Also know as Microsoft M365
Switch to Office 365
Always up-to-date, on all your devices, available from anywhere
- The latest Office apps – both desktop and online versions
- You’ll get updates when they happen
- Use on your Desktop, PC, Mac, tablet and phone, up to 5 devices per user
- Save to the cloud for collaboration, backup and anywhere access
- 50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan
- Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up-to-date spam and malware protection
- Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices
Private social networking and collaboration
- 1 TB online document storage with OneDrive for Business
- Host files, internal portals and a public website with SharePoint Online
- Communicate and collaborate on meeting notes, documents and file storage using Teams
- Add structure to your teamwork with Planner
- Schedule customers and clients with Bookings
- Connect with customers and partners
- Track and grow customer relationships within Outlook with Outlook Customer Manager
- Make faster, more informed decisions
Online document storage and file sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs
Online Meetings + Voice Options
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- IM, screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
- Add PSTN Conferencing to collaborate with employees and customers via a telephone
- Add local and international calling plans for as many employees as you would like with PSTN Calling
- TEAM Tech offers a variety of support options, including 24/7 telephone support and response times of an hour or less for critical, service impacting events.
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus your time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially backed SLA
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement
- Multi-Factor Authentication is available for all O365 plans
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s highly-secure cloud computing infrastructure and data storage solution. Built for speed and scalability, Microsoft Azure works seamlessly to extend the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, and all the other Microsoft business solutions.
TEAM uses Microsoft Azure to bring your ERP, CRM, business intelligence, infrastructure, and database solutions all into one integrated online solution set.
- Access your business information securely from any device in any location.
- Collaborate easily with colleagues, suppliers, vendors, and customers.
- Store and analyze data from multiple sources, even integrating with big data sources for more accurate predictive analytics and machine learning opportunities.
Our Areas of Expertise
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Bank Reconciliation
- Return Orders
- Blanket Orders
Sales & Marketing
- Quotes, Leads & Opportunities
- Return Orders
- Sales ForecastsReporting
- Production BOMs
- Machine Centers, Work centers
- Routings, Capacities
- Production Forecasts
- Planning and Scheduling
- Simulated, Planned and Released Production Orders
- Assembly Orders/kitting
- Shipments, Bills of Lading
- Transfer Orders
- Inventory Management
- Picks & Put-aways
- Bins, Zones
- Serial / Lot Tracking
- Jobs, Task Lines, WIP
- Service Orders
- Service Items
- Service Tasks