Why TEAM Technology
Team Technology At-A-Glance
■ Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner since 1998
■ Microsoft Silver CSP Partner
■ 20-year History of Excellence
■ Continual development of our employees
■ Support our local and regional communities
■ Focus on providing solutions, not just solving problems
■ Staff have successfully delivered Business IT projects valued at more than $500 million
■ Senior staff have a combined 250+ years of successful Project Management, Development and Deployment experience
1997 - 2002
One of the original Navision ERP implementation partners in North America.
- CIO Review Magazine: Top 100 Microsoft Solution Providers and Charlotte Business Journal: Inside Charlotte Business
- TEAM acquires Trust IT
- Business365 is born.
- TEAM acquires Deep River Technologies.
- Insights Success Magazine: Top 50 Microsoft Solution Providers
Microsoft Early Adopter Partner for Business Central; One Commercial Partner
2001 - 2019
- Microsoft Silver Partner (ERP, CSP)
- Industry Era Magazine: 10 Best CEO’s of 2019
By enabling our clients to achieve world-class performance, TEAM will be recognized as a premier technology services provider. In doing so, we will add to the economic sustainability of the local and regional communities in which we work.
Our Business Principles
Careers & Working for TEAM
Our staff at TEAM enjoy a great work-environment that is friendly, collegial and fun. Our work is challenging but our clients all appreciate the quality and timeliness of the work we do.
In addition to being a great place to work, TEAM provides a variety of benefits including:
- Flexible hours/days/locations
- Competitive pay with productivity bonuses
- Employer-subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Long-term and Short-term Disability -Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) -20+ paid days-off
If you have a great background in NAV/BC or MS CRM development, implementation and/or functional expertise, and are interested in an opportunity with TEAM, please Contact Us!